- 600 metres range
- Control from 1 to 2 dogs
- Manufactured in Europe
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries in receiver
- Easiest system to use by far, with pre-programmed stimulation triggers
- Lexan receiver cases for the ultimate in plastic strength
- Most waterproof receivers on the market, recharging through the contact probes
- The 2-dog BXT comes with a timer controlled charging dock to charge both collars at the same time
- 3 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back/90 Day Upgrade Guarantee*.
The simplicity of operation of the PAC BXT makes it a natural choice for the working dog owner and for the casual trainer, where most problems to be corrected are over distances of up to 600 metres. The BXT handset gives rapid access to the controls when needed. Its pre-selected trigger buttons can be ‘touch’ located, leaving your eyes free to follow your dog’s activities, thus making it incredibly easy to operate.
The BXT receiver cases are made from Lexan plastic for maximum durability; perfect for a working or hunting dog situation. Recharging through the contact probes, the BXT receivers are the most waterproof collars on the market as there is no chance of water, moisture or dust getting inside the unit. Whether it’s 1 or 2 dogs you’re looking at training, the PAC BXT offers a wide range of features to suit the demands of most working/hunting dog owners.